the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Thursday, May 15, 2008

busy weeks

wassup?? havent been updating my blog for more than two weeks cause i was busy with my midterm exam and daily squash training. training have been very hard especially all the courts run and drills. been praticing drop shots but still the same and i have world junior trials coming. hope during the trial i can play my best. the players in the trial are jo wen, mithran, afeeq, andre, elroy, marcus, azri, kah wah and me. really hard and i hope i can make it. k thats all. will update my blog soon after the trial and my exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home