the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Friday, May 2, 2008

mssm 2008

do they look like champions?? dont think so!!
the kelantan team. bravo shafik!!!
nessrine, wee nee,sarah and siew foong
wee nee receiving the winner prize.
someone spoiled the picture!!
max and nicholas with the kelantan team
the style of a champion!!!
this suppose to be us (penang team) but we were cheated
the heroine of penang...really proud of them
this person waiting for ambulance
max, nicholas and me.. the hero of penang??

the penang team with clown attire
the sad face of a loser (me)
guess wat i am looking at?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home