the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

rafie


k this is rafie bin SAHARI. he used to stay in penang and play squash for penang. now he is studying in sabah. he is a good boy and very independent. he stayed and studied in penang all by himself. i really respect that. staying in a place like penang alone is really amazing. now he play squash for sabah and might play in the upcoming sukma games. he is very friendly and have a lot of friends. when he use to stay in penang, he always come to my house and overnight there. all my relatives knows him and like his attitude. he always mix with the small kids and is not action. he is quite down too earth .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home