the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

nicholas



this is nicholas aka pakau. he is 16 years old . he plays squash and is my training partner. we always train together everyday with a crow!! he is studying in the same school as max ong and both of them are classmates. he is a man utd supporter too( looks like all my friends are man utd fans). he is very good in squash. he is very skillful. he is very fast even though his body got 20.6% fat. he works as a part time coach as well. he is earning quite a lot in his age. he got a brother name ryan who is very good in squash too. (i will talk bout ryan next time) . both of us have a common thing which is anti-crow. our aim is too beat that blady crow as soon as possible. so both of us have trained really hard and the time will come soon. this week he will be going to pahang for 2nd leg of sportexcel and his aim is to win that tournament. i am really sure he will achieve it. he is a goodboy and dun think or talk bout girls. thats why a lot of girls like him. k thats all i can write bout him. adios and wait for my comment bout other friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home