the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Thursday, March 27, 2008

aiming too high!!

well today is my cross-country run at youth park but i didnt go cause i am lazy and tired. furthermore, i got squash training later at 4pm i dont want to tired myself and want to be fresh for the training. i need to train really hard cause there will be a tournament next week and i am aiming to get top 6 in the under 19. i know that the target is quite hard to be achieved but i will try my best and spring some upsets during the tournament. my preperation for that tournament have started quite good but everything start to look bad after my recent trashing by brian in the SAP circuit. i am still puzzled how i can play that bad!! i even lost a set to ryosei and almost lost to max ong. i hope i will bounce back and get back on track. i will try to improve my finishing touch as i cant finish off a rally. currently i am playing like man utd without ronaldo, rooney and tevez. i can attack but i cant score. i hope i will improve in that area and be a better player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home