the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Saturday, March 29, 2008

marcus


this is marcus yuen@ babi sundal. i guess u know why. he is a squash player and play in selangor.i know him quite long and i went to australia last year with him. he is quite funny. he is talented in squash and often been compared to amr shabana. he is man utd supporter. Go MAN UTD!! he told me that he like a girl but i dunno bout now. so if there is any girl out there interested in him you should be fast. that is all i can write bout him. maybe i got time i will write bout him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home