the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Thursday, March 27, 2008

max ong


well this is max@mouse. i know him more than 5 years. he play squash for penang and both of us have been a good friend. he is the main reason why i decided to do this blog. he agreed to help me in improving my blog. he has a blog too.his blog ishttp://silence-i-kill-u.blogspot.com/. his blog is really enjoyable and all of u should visit it. both of us use to train together but since i went to another coach, we rarely train together. he is a man utd fan too. he have a lot of friend at the squash court and is quite popular there. he loves to catch pictures using his k850 phone. his worst enemy is the crow!! i am sure most of u know who is the crow. if u dont, u can visit max blog to learn more bout that crowman!! well that is all i can write bout him cause if i write too much bout him, u all might think that this is his blog and not mine!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home