the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Sunday, March 30, 2008

ryosei


this is ryosei kobayashi. he is a japanesse and is training in penang. he is very skillful in squash and have a great future if he start to train harder and listen to his coach. he took a set off me last week. he have improved a lot this year. anyway he is quite funny and love to watch "movie". he is friendly and a lot of girls like him. he hates caras which mean crow.( i dont know why a lot of people hates crow). he is currently in japan for a tournament and will be back on 1st of april. thats all i can write bout him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home