the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Saturday, April 12, 2008

sport day!!!


well sorry cause i didnt update my blog lately. mainly cause i am busy studying for my mid term exam next month. need to do well after horrifying result in my first test last month. k today is my sport day. skip my morning jogging routine to be perfectly fit for my sport day event which is the 4x400m relay. i am a wu lien teh which is the green house and have won the sport day for the past 4 years in a row. and this year we are aiming for a straight 5. i went to school slightly late cause my event is the last event. went there and saw some of my friends and also my competitors. most of my competitors have utmost respect for me although i am slow this year. they keep saying that my team will surely win cause i am in the team. i didnt care bout all that praise cause i dun want to lose focus. so i went to my green house tent and talk with my teammates bout our strategy. so the strategy is to make me the second runner while sarvin who is the fastest as the last runner. my event is at 5.30 so i ate a burger first. then went to talk to my friends and support some of my green house mates who is running. then after that watch band performance. then after that was my event. we got the first lane. ooi who is the first runner ran quite slow and when he pass me the baton, we were fourth. then as soon as i got the baton, i ran as fast as i could. i overtook all the runners in front of me and was first till the last 100 meter before a yellow house runner overtook me. a red team runner tried to overtake me as well but i manage to run faster than him before passing the baton to jude benedict. he is quite fast and by the time he passes the baton to sarvin, we were almost 30 metres ahead of the second team. then sarvin ran so fast that we finish 50 metres ahead of the second team which is the red team. i celebrated with my teammates and we receive the gold medal with proud and honour. then the closing ceremony was held. red team was choosen as the best marching team and the best tent decoration. then for the best sportsman award, a blue team runner won it for class 3. sarvin won the class 2 sportsman as well as the best athlete for the sport day cause he broke the school 800metre record. green house won the best team for the sports day. this is our fifth consecutive title and we aiming for more in future time. i hope i will be choosen as the house captain next year cause i know i am capable to lead wu lien teh to a greater height.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home