the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Monday, April 7, 2008

2nd leg

well i didnt update my blog for the past one week cause i went to pahang for the 2nd leg of the sportexcel. iwent there on thursday and played my first match on friday. i played with afeeq in the first round. what a match it was. a five setter match which last more than 1 hour. i won the match after hitting him and got a stroke in the last point. i won the fifth set 9-7. then the second match i played kah wah. the first set i lost 9-5 and the second and third set i lost 9-2. ii was very sad after the match cause i had injured kah wah's leg which cause him the match against azri. i really feel that i was to be blame for that. i hope he will recover as soon as possible. then i played marcus in the afternoon. lost 3-0. played so badly that i decided not to think bout that match at all. played like a piece of jerk. lost 9-0 in the third set. then in the last day played andre. won the first set 9-1 then lost the next three set. the main reason is he changed the pace of the game i still played like the normal pace. then i also lost my source of motivation after the first set. really need to improve cause all my opponent have improved really much especially azri. need to catch up with them and cannot be left behind. need to improve the sharpness of my shorts and be react faster to my opponents shorts. mssm coming in 2 weeks time. not aiming too high just hoping the draw is good and can enter the semi and also too help my team win the under 18 team event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home