the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Saturday, May 3, 2008

am i being lazy??

k today got running. training after i came back from mssm have been quite tiring but i dun really mind bout that. no pain no gain!! let me tell u wat i did in training for this week.

monday i didnt go for training cause i need to refresh my mind and think bout my next plan in squash after the failure in mssm. then on tuesday i trained very well cause some one didnt come. for your information, tuesday is always the best day to train for me cause one idiot dont come on tuesdays. i trained with nicholas . improved my drives especially forhand. hitting the ball in front of me. then backhand i am hitting it slightly harder but still with control. then on wednesday i train with fukron an indonesian player who will train with us till june. he is quite good. he is tall and fit and volleys any lose shots.then after that, aaron ask us to do court run. i ran the 1st three set 23 laps and the next three 22.was quite fast and happy with it.then after that went to buy a new squash shoe. i bought an aasic shoe. quite expensive.

didnt train on thursday cause went somewhere. then on friday i got tuition but suddenly the teacher call me saying that he need to send his son to clinic so tuition is cancel. so i went to training with nicholas. played fukron. lost 3-2 but i played very well. trained my drops cause i know it is just match practice so i didnt really care bout winning. then after the match did some drill with fukron and brian before doing court run. AGAIN!!but this time i did just four sets.my first set was awesome!! i did 24 laps in one minute which is my personal best. but then after that set my leg is gone i only did 21 half for the other three set. quite happy with it and now aiming to do 6 sets of 23 by the end of august.

this is wat happen during saturday run. i decided to run slowly but then i dunno why suddenly i changed my mind and start to run like i am running in olympic. ran the first laps in a personal best at 3.45 seconds!!! then the second lap ran 3.47 seconds.then the problem start. suddenly my back is so pain. and i cant really feel my leg. decided to stop in the third lap but then continued to run till the fifth laps before stopping. my time was 19.38 second when i stop which the average per lap is sub- 4 minutes per lap. really regret that cause i think i acted like a sissy.

should have continued running and ignore the pain. think i am starting to get lazy. and it is the wrong time cause there will be a lot of tournament coming and must train harder and push myself to the limit. i will not do this again and this is a promise to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home