the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Sunday, July 27, 2008

greetin from switzerland!!!

hello everybody!! i am i switzerland now for the world junior. will b here till 8 august. i arrived here on friday and stayin in movenpick hotel. the hotel is so good!! stayin same room as azri. the weather here is quite hot and the sun set at 10pm!! thats a long day man!!
this hotel got computer which allow me to online. anyway i will be playin later at 11(swiss time) against a china boy and if i win i will play an english player. hope i can win cause if i lose i got no more match left till the tournament ends and i dont want that to happen.
k thats all i can write now and will update my blog soon. ADIOS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home