the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Sunday, June 22, 2008

holland is out

so holland lost to russia in the quarter final. a real upset since no one gave hope to russia to win but russia played very well and won 3-1 in extra time. so another pre-favourite are out after portugal and france. russia will play either spain or italy next in semi. my prediction is spain will win 2-1. this year euro is quite boring cause fans fav team england didnt qualify. pity them.

secondly i would say that i will be happy if ronaldo goes to real madrid cause man utd is not just bout him. man utd still can win without him. he is certainly a greedy person and forget bout all the good thins man utd had done for him. definitely he is nothin if man utd didnt buy him. he will still be playing football now in sporting if man u didnt buy him. hope he will be sold and the money can be used to buy other better player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home