the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Saturday, June 21, 2008

stupid shoe

k today i got jogging so i woke up at 7 and got ready for the jogging.as usual i am motivated for runs. so after packing my stuff, i went to the car. on the way while tying my shoe lace, saw my shoe's sole have come out. so i went back and wear nike shoe which is so damn heavy and the sole is so thick. cause of the shoe problem, went late for run and saw the rest of my mates have started running. allan ask me to run 7 laps and i am so happy cause thats not hard.

ran as fast as i could cause my legs started to feel so painful when i run. manage to finish my 7 laps in 28.30 minutes but could have run faster if i had used my regular shoe. now my whole body is pain. i also have a good news which is darenjit is interested to train again. that will be a good thing cause he will be a good number four after me, max and nicholas for next year mssm. currently our number 4 for next year mssm is quite hopeless. just hoping they will allow him to train again cause he is really talented.

thats all i will write and there will be more from me soon. bye....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home