the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Sunday, June 29, 2008

euro 2008

today will be the final of euro 2008 and my prediction is spain gonna win 2-1 against germany. cant wait for the final. anyway i will play 4th leg just because someone important ask me to. that person say him/her will be lonely if i dun go so i will go. pity that fella.hope with me going there that person wont be lonely and will be happy. i not setting any target although i know i can win cause my mind are not ready for that tournamnet. maybe this will be my last tournament this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home