the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Monday, September 29, 2008

hari raya on the card!!

looks like i need to apologize again for not updating my blog quite some time. to tired to update and busy with squash/starving/sms. and also busy thinking bout my next plan. today is the 29th day of ramadhan which means i just need to starve for another 1 day and after that is raya!! yes its raya. time to get some money from my relatives and foes!!

anyway exam is just one month away and i am not prepared at all. looks like need to start studying and i must start now. so i cant enjoy raya that much. plus need to start training properly again after slacking for the past one month. my fitnes had drop so much and it is bad. need to start working for coming tournaments.

i will have a raya open house on the 1st october and cant wait to eat as much as i want again. k dadaw!!

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2009 at 11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home