the youngster view

i am new to this blogging stuff so i hope all of you will help me to make this blog wonderful.. i will write bout my daily life, my experience and my thoughts bout what is happening around me..

Sunday, September 14, 2008

blessing in disguise

sorry for not updating my blog for quite long. was busy with squash and tired with puasa which today is the 14th day and it meand i need to fast for another 16 days. not bad rite?? anyway this few days had been nice although one of my friend still dont talk to me. wonders when it will change. and the worst part is that person now is very rude and scold my best friend with a few bad things. hope that person will realize that the stuff she did is very bad and need to change fast before people start to hate that person.

anyway for liverpool fans, dont get to excited after beatin man utd cause that doesnt mean they gonna win the title.liverpool were just lucky and will surely struggle after this. and for man utd fans, we surely gonna start winning once berbatov suit with the superb man utd formations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home